The Fort Knox M2 6637 gun safes offers more steel at a competitive price. The Fort Knox M2 6637 gun safes are a NO FRILLS gun safe with thicker steel in the door, thicker steel in the body and it’s built by Fort Knox. Fort Knox has one of the gun safe industry’s best reputations. The body of the Fort Knox M2 6637 gun safes is 3/16 Inch plate steel and the door is ⅜ Inch plate steel with 4 way 1½ Inch bolts. The M2 Series has a 1450 Degree/50 Minute Fire Certification. The M2 gun safes come standard with the S&G combination key locking dial, exterior hinges, 5 spoke handle, interior lighting and a 3 way electrical outlet plug. The Fort Knox M2 6637 gun safes may just be the industry’s best value in a heavy body, heavy door gun safe. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
FORT KNOX M2 6637 GUN SAFES Standard Features:
- UL Listed.
- Certified 1450°F/50 minute fire protection.
- ⅜” Solid Steel Plate Door Thickness.
- Quadrafold™ door frame with deep recessed door.
- 3/16″ steel outer body, Uni-body construction (2″ total body thickness).
- Fort Knox M2 6637 gun safes have 10-1½ diameter door locking bolts strategically placed at sides, top & bottom of door
- Drill deflector bolt guard.
- EasyGlide™, External ball-bearing hinges.
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings.
- S&G Group II manipulation resistant lock, spy-proof & key lock dial
- Fort Knox M2 6637 gun safes has a durable textured finish
- Carpeted interior, including side walls and door panel
- Remote Relocker.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Single LED Light included with motion sensor
- Door Organizer
Other Popular Options:
- Electronic lock
FORT KNOX M2 6637 GUN SAFES Dimensions:
FORT KNOX M2 6637 GUN SAFES Fire Rating: