The National Security Magnum 50 gun safes are the dream safe of all safes. We put all of our 25 years experience into making this safe top in the industry. With beautiful fit and finish, incredible strength and a phenomenal fire protection package, the Magnum 50 is one of the best safes in the industry today. Whether its in your home or office, this safe will match the decor and protect. The National Security Magnum 50 gun safes offer high gloss automotive finishes with elegant Brass, Black Chrome or Chrome hardware. The National Magnum gun safes have a 1200°/2.5 Hour fire rating, all the protection you’ll want to protect your valuables in this truly high end safe. Open the door with the smooth gear drive mechanism. See the beautiful Pin – Dot Velour flexible interior with genuine leather trimmed shelves and Liberty’s new Door Panel System.
The Magnum 50 gun safes also have hidden compartments under the flooring in the safe. With the National Security Magnum 50 gun safes, your valuables never had it so good. Add it all up and what do you get? The Masterpiece! Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
- The best in fire protection. 131,000 BTUs and 2.5 Hour fire rating. Here in Southern California, this level of fire protection has gone through the 2007 wild fires and survived. You cannot believe the satisfaction and relief when a customer, that has lost their home and most of their belongings, opens up their safe and all of the contents are still in good shape.
- Ultimate fire & heat protection (4 layers wall, 4 layers ceiling of 5/8″ fireboard, 2 layers of 1/2″ and 2 layers of 5/8″ in door)
- Palusol™ Heat Activated door seal expands to seal door edge protecting contents from harm from smoke, heat and fire. Pryor to 1996 no gun safe in the industry used the palusol door seal and consequently had no real fire certifications.
- GX-480 gear drive mechanism is the best in its class to resist side punching, drilling or punching
- UL™ Certified as a Residential Security Container (RSC) burglary classification
- 5″ composite door makes it one of the toughest safes to pry in the industry
- Defensive barrier of eighteen 4 inch by 1/2 inch military style locking bars surround all four sides of the door. This new military style locking bar system gives this safe an incredibly high level of pry protection, putting far above what people and pry bars would be able to pry, regardless of how big the pry bars were.
- Ball bearing steel hardplate shatters drill bits defeating lock drill attacks
- Triple relockers prevent entry from punch, drill & torch attacks adding to the innate security that all this steel gives you.
- Gear-drive off-set handle to drive thieves crazy
- All National Security Safes include S&G’s upgraded 6730 mechanical lock, which has the same +1.25 dialing tolerance, but has dual locking wheels (harder for numbers to slip when spinning the dial too fast and hard), and brass wheel centers for extended durability.
NATIONAL SECURITY MAGNUM 50 GUN SAFES STYLE & FUNCTION
- 5-Spoke handle with 3 hardware options–Black chrome, brass, and chrome.
- New PREMIUM ACCESSORY DOOR PANEL to accommodate extra valuables on the door, including quick access to handguns!
- All 25, 40, 50 safes come standard with our classy pull out jewelry drawer to better organize valuables and jewelry.
- We even include our best convection dehumidifier to help reduce moisture and protect valuables from damage. Long term an unchecked moisture problem inside a safe will ruin the contents and ultimately the safe.
- Now available in 3 popular sizes: 25, 40, 50 size models with 10 high gloss automotive finishes, four (4) of which now come with feathered edges.
- Elegant external hinges provide for a wider door opening
- The Magnum Security Gun Safe has 4-in-1 Flex velour interior for long gun storage of up to 39 long guns, plus Liberty’s Premium Accessory Door Panel to hold all kinds of valuables on the door panel. It’s a great way to make use of space. The door panel even includes 2 cool pockets at the bottom. Cool pockets give an extra level of fire protection, by keeping their contents another 30-40 Degrees cooler in the event of a fire.
- Clearview Wand Lighting system with auto on/off motion detector switch for easy viewing of valuables or documents. It is always nice to open the door of your safe and be able to see all of its contents, no matter where in the safe they are.
|SIZE||MAG 50 (50 CF)|
|DIMENSIONS (H x W x D)||72″ x 42″ x 27.5″, 32″ overall|
|BOLT COVERAGE||4 Sides|
National Security Magnum 50 gun safes have all the features, fire and security protection you expect in high end safes. When you are looking for fire and burglary protection, but you want your safe to be a stunning addition to the room, check out the Magnum 50 gun safes. You won’t be disappointed. Our showroom has all the sizes of the National Security Magnums on display. This includes the Magnum 50, Magnum40 and the Magnum 25.
Jack B. (verified owner) –
I just purchased two safes from West Coast safes, The safes showed up right on schedule, they were boxed and wrapped, when the delivery crew opened them up they were flawless. The only thing more impressive than the National Security safes were the actions of the delivery crew. You can tell that they do this all the time, they all knew what to do. I have hardwood floors, I was a little concerned about the pallet jack, but they but plywood down so nothing would get scratched. They had some difficult corners to maneuver and without even touching a wall, in it went. I am a do it yourself person, I was so glad that they installed these babies for me. They vacuumed the concrete dust from the drill as they were drilling. There was nothing to worry about, very professional, even made a suggestion where to put the large safe that was more work, but said it would look a lot better, they just wanted me to be satisfied. They were very competitive on the price, But the service was unbelievable. If you want to be informed about a safe purchase you owe it to yourself to go see they guys. They are freeway close to anywhere in southern Ca.. I wish there were more companies that operated like this one, it would be more pleasurable doing business. I am very satisfied with the overall level of service that I received and would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone that is interested in a safe purchase or just wanted some information about safes. You won’t be disappointed in any way, I know I wasn’t. Thank You again for the outstanding service, and the quality products you sold me.
Jeff (verified owner) –
I wanted to post a review of our experience with West Coast Liberty Safes, Inc. My Wife and I were in search of a larger safe (we own an old Liberty Safe). We visited West Coast Safes multiple times, speaking with Steve Woodruff. Steve was always patient with us, answering questions and gently providing guidance. We finally made a decision and purchased a National Security Magnum 50. We obviously had West Coast Safes deliver and install our new safe. The two people (Skip and Garrett) were utmost professionals, ensuring the new safe was level and they then bolted it to the floor. They then instructed us on the features of the safe. Finally, they even bolted our old Liberty Safe to the floor (which we did not originally do). I cannot say enough great things about these people and the folks who build Liberty/National Security safes. Our entire experience has been nothing short of phenomenal.
DROD (verified owner) –
SO FAR THE GUN SAFE IS GREAT AND LOOKS CLEAN AND STURDY
Julio (verified owner) –
Just received my safe and can’t wait to start organizing all my guns and important valuable items.