Protect you and your valuables vault doors like the Prosteel Ultra Security door
With the appearance of a standard residential door, The Prosteel Ultra Security vault door are the perfect way to be more discreet about the presence and location of valuables. The Prosteel Ultra Security Door by ProSteel safe includes a UL Listed Type 1 Electronic Lock with a face plate that can be mounted and concealed up to seven feet from the door, to further hide the true nature of the door. The Ultra Security Door features a six-panel door style to help it blend in with other residential doors and can be painted any color. The Ultra Security Door is standard in White Primer.
You can’t be too careful these days. Even the best neighborhoods can fall victim to criminals and violent storms can strike anywhere. Installing a Prosteel Ultra Security door into a residential or commercial vault room is a good deterrent to the would-be home or business intruder. Talk to one of our safe and vault door specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
- Optional BioMetric Technology available
- 80″ high x 32″ wide, out-swing, right hand hinge
- 3 Hour Fire Rating compliant to NFPA 252
- Rough Opening Required: 83″ x 36″
- Ten 1.25″ locking bolts
- Fits into any wall with a minimum of 4.5″
- FEMA 320 compliant door for those in “Tornado Alley” – Vanguard Storm and Security Door
- Discrete Security – Ultra Security Door
- Ultimate Security – Ultra Vault Door
- Ultra 36 Security Door Installation Instructions
Check out our industry leading Security, Appearance, Fire Protection and Ease-of-Use that make the ProSteel Ultra Security door the doors that keep you safe.