The Fort Knox Protector 6031 gun safes or vaults offer great fire and security features in a great home fire and burglary gun safe. With a 1680 degree/90 minute fire certification, over 3/8″ plate steel in the door and 3/16″ steel in the body, this home safe is no light weight. The Fort Knox Protector series also has one of the smoothest gear drive mechanisms ever developed in the safe industry. The door organizer is now standard on the Protector gun safes. The door organizer allows you storage on the door, which buys back space on the shelves inside the safe. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
FORT KNOX PROTECTOR 6031 GUN SAFES Standard Features:
- UL Listed.
- Certified 1680°F/90 minute fire protection.
- 1¾” Reinforced Fire Door Thickness.
- Quadrafold™ door frame with deep recessed door.
- FORT KNOX PROTECTOR 6031 GUN SAFES has a 10 gauge door shell wrapped around 2 layers of fire protection and a 1/4″ steel plate.
- Protector 6031 gun safes has a 3/16″ steel outer body, Uni-body construction (1½” total body thickness).
- 11-1½” diameter active door locking bolts strategically placed at sides, top & bottom of door
- Bolt Detent.
- Drill deflector bolt guard.
- EasyGlide™, concealed ball-bearing hinges.
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings.
- Gold, Chrome and Black Chrome handles available
- S&G Group II manipulation resistant lock, spy-proof & key lock dial
- Durable textured finish
- Carpeted interior, including side walls and door panel
- Remote Relocker.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
FORT KNOX PROTECTOR 6031 Other Popular Options:
- Reinforced steel liner
- Level II ( 3/16″ to 1/4″ body steel upgrade)
- Electronic lock
- Light Package
- Stainless steel package
FORT KNOX PROTECTOR 6031 Dimensions:
FORT KNOX PROTECTOR 6031 GUN SAFES Fire Rating: