V-Line Quick Vault 41214-S is the perfect “Hiding Place” to secure small valuables and firearms without compromising quick and easy access, or interfering with room décor. Designed to install in between the wall studs, the Quick Vault’s case mounts flush with the wall’s surface; hang a picture over the Quick Vault for complete concealment. The attached bezel or frame gives a clean finished look hiding the drywall cuts.
The V-Line Quick Vault 41214-S door is inset for both flush installation and improving security. An inner steel frame gives added protection to the door guarding against prying attacks. Quick Vault’s push button Simplex lock is fully mechanical offering quick and easy access with no batteries to fail or keys that can fall into the wrong hands. The combination is easy to set and change, with 1081 possible codes. Felt lining on the walls and back cushion contents. An adjustable felt lined shelf provides additional storage space.
The Quick Vault is large enough to comfortably hold wallet, jewelry, and small valuables. V-Line’s Quick Vault offers quick and convenient access to your valuables with no hinderance to storage space! Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?”
Outer Dim: 14″x 12″x 3½”
Inner Dim: 13″x 11¼ x 2¼”
Ship Wt. 25 lbs.
- One adjustable felt lined shelf included. Additional shelves available.
- Five button mechanical lock for quick access with 1081 possible combinations.
- ⅜” thick steel lock block welded to cover guides and adds strength to the lock bolt.
- Pre-punched holes for easy installation.
- Lock bolts directly through the inner frame of case to prevent prying.
- Felt lining in back, bottom and sides protects contents.
- Sturdy fabricated steel construction with pry resistant clamshell design.
- Available in textured ivory powder coated finish.
- Continuous hinge is welded on one end to prevent pin removal.
- Accented with silver tone pinstripe and logo design.