The Rhino Vault Door is offered in a variety of sizes to suit the needs of your vault room build: (Out-Swing) VD 8030, VD 8035, VD 8040, VD 8045, and (In-Swing) VD 8240. The Rhino Vault Door is handcrafted with pride in the USA and built to last! All models come standard with a Sargeant & Greenleaf combination dial lock with an option to retrofit a Sargeant & Greenleaf electronic lock in its place. Each door is also offered with the option to decide whether the door is a right-hand or left-hand opening hinge to accommodate the specifics of your vault room build. Today, more than ever, people are flocking to the idea of a safe room, panic room or storm shelter to protect their belonging and loved ones in the event of a fire, burglary or natural disaster. With the affordability of a vault room, the protection that it provides and the ease of installation, it is no wonder why vault room doors have surged in recent years and continue to be a strong seller. A Vault room also adds value to the future buyer of your home, in the event that down the road you need to move. The classic antique look of the Rhino Vault Doors will add a real touch of elegance to any vault room project.
Rhino Vault Door Required Opening Dimensions:
- Each Out-Swing model requires a rough door opening of 80″H x 30″W, 35″W, and 45″W respectively.
- The In-Swing model requires a rough door opening of 82″H x 40″W.
Rhino Vault Door Features:
- U.L. Listed S&G Lock
- Fire Resistant Composite Door Construction with a Palusol Door Seal and Internal Fire
- Ball Bearing Drill Plate Protects the Lock
- Tempered Glass Remote Relocker and Spring Loaded Relocker Deadbolt System
- 12 GA with 1/4″ Insert
- Heavy Duty 1/4″ Steel Door and Frame
- 8″ Plus Deep Frame, Telescoping Inner & Outer Door Frame for Secure Installation
- Rhino Vault Door Patented Anti-tamper Clutched Handle
- 1-1/4″ Diameter Door Bolts
- Hinges Allow Greater than 90° Opening for Better Access
- Available as In-Swing or Out-Swing
- Internal Release Mechanism and Override for Lock-in Situations
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Details in Owner’s Manual)
- Free Repair or Replacement After Burglary or Fire
- Unique Antiqued Finish
Rhino Vault Door Sizes/Weights:
- VD8030 weight (approx) 900 lbs, offers 16 door bolts Installation Instructions
- VD8035 weight (approx) 1030 lbs, offers 16 door bolts Installation Instructions
- VD8040 weight (approx) 1100 lbs, offers 17 door bolts Installation Instructions
- VD8045 weight (approx) 1180 lbs, offers 17 door bolts Installation Instructions
- VD8240 weight (approx) 755 lbs, offers 21 door bolts (In-Swing model) Installation Instructions
For any questions regarding a Rhino Vault Door, please contact us.