RIFLE CASE Model: 31242-SA
Outer Dim: 42″x 12″x 3½”
RIFLE CASE Inner Dim: 40½”x 11”x 3″
Ship Wt. 40 lbs.
RIFLE CASE Standard Features
- Top opening case.
- Can be easily hidden in a closet or behind a door for best concealment.
- Five button lock is mechanical and features a programmable combination.
- Two tubular key locks have been added to the top and bottom for additional security when quick access is not required.
- May be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Holes are pre-punched on back for easy installation on top of most surfaces.
- Large enough to accommodate most long guns.
- Foam lined back, top, and bottom.
- Velcro strap holds barrel in place and provides quick release.
- Available in black only.
Talk to one of our safe specialists about your storage needs in your gun safe or if you don’t already have a gun safe, read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe. West Coast Safes has a complete display of all gun safe accessories, including the V-Line rifle case.
The State of California requires the following disclaimer for sales within the state. V-Line’s Closet Vault model is legal to use and purchase inside Calif. However it is not classified as a “safe” as defined by CA DOJ and is not a registered “Firearm Safety Device”, therefore it cannot be used for the purchase of a new firearm in the state of California
WARNING: This gun safe does not meet the safety standards for gun safes specified in California Penal Code Section 12088.2. It does not satisfy the requirements of Penal Code Section 12088.1, which mandates that all firearms sold in California be accompanied by a firearms safety device or proof of ownership, as required by law, of a gun safe that meets the Section 12088.2 minimum safety standards developed by the California Attorney General.