The Securam BackLit electronic lock is an excellent choice for the person that is either tired of a combination dial lock or cannot see the dial lock numbers and need the larger display that an electronic lock affords. Many entry level electronic locks in the industry today are not very as reliable as they should be, but the affordable BackLit electronic lock is a very reliable lock and sure to give you many years of trouble free access to your safe or gun safe.
The SafeLogic Securam BackLit electronic lock features SecuRam’s rugged stainless steel construction. This key pad also features back lighting making access easy in dimly lit areas.
Simple to Use and Reliable
- Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable function also available.
- Battery Changes are simple. Slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snapfit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.
Electronic Lock Features
- 1 User Code
- EntryPad is BackLit. Press any button and the Backlighting activates.
- 9 Volt Battery powers the system
- Securam BackLit Electronic Lock has 10,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery
- Motor Driven lock
- Automatic relock
- 5 minute Penalty LockOut upon entry of 4 incorrect codes
The Securam BackLit electronic lock will retro fit to most any safe or gun safes built in the last 30-40 years, but if you are not sure about your particular application, give one of our safe experts a call in the showroom. Our showroom is open 10am to 6pm, Monday thru Saturday. 800-933-3515 We typically have stock of the Securam electronic lock in our warehouse and have them ready to ship.