The Securam Prologic electronic lock is an excellent choice for the person that is either tired of a combination dial lock or cannot see the dial lock numbers and need the larger display that an electronic lock affords. Many entry level electronic locks in the industry today are not very as reliable as they should be, but the affordable Prologic electronic lock is a very reliable lock and sure to give you many years of trouble free access to your safe or gun safe.
The Securam ProLogic electronic lock by SecuRam is a very reliable and robust locking system, including blue lighted LCD screen for easy programming. 2 User codes can be programmed for additional access options. Every SecuRam electronic lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
Securam ProLogic electronic lock Simple to Use and Reliable
- Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable function also available.
- Battery Changes are simple. Slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snapfit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.
Securam ProLogic electronic lock Features
- 2 User Codes
- EntryPad has LCD readout for programming and entry.
- 9 Volt Battery powers the system
- Motor Driven lock
- 4,000 cycles per 9 Volt battery
- Automatic relock
- 5 minute Penalty LockOut upon entry of 4 incorrect codes
The Securam Prologic electronic lock will retro fit to most any safe or gun safes built in the last 30-40 years, but if you are not sure about your particular application, give one of our safe experts a call in the showroom. Our showroom is open 10am to 6pm, Monday thru Saturday. 800-933-3515 We typically stock the Securam ProLogic electronic lock in our warehouse and have them ready to ship.