The Securam TopLit electronic lock is an excellent choice for the person that is either tired of a combination dial lock or cannot see the dial lock numbers and need the larger display that an electronic lock affords. Many entry level electronic locks in the industry today are not very as reliable as they should be, but the affordable TopLit electronic lock is a very reliable lock and sure to give you many years of trouble free access to your safe or gun safe. West Coast Safes typically has all of the Securam electronic locks in stock and ready to ship or be installed on the safe of your choice. When in doubt as to which Securam electronic would be best for your application, just call.
The SafeLogic Securam TopLit electronic lock is a very reliable and robust safe lock system ideal for most applications.
The SafeLogic Securam TopLit electronic lock is a very reliable and economical safe lock system ideal for most applications.
SECURAM TOPLIT ELECTRONIC LOCK Features:
- 1 user code with 1 Million possible combinations.
- 9 Volt Battery powers the system
- 10,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery
- 5-minute Penalty LockOut upon entry of 4 incorrect codes
- Reset button to set the lock back to factory default
- Standard footprint and mounting pattern, easy retrofit for any mechanical or electronic safe lock
- SureLock Battery Compartment for easy Battery replacement, without removing the entry pad from the safe door.
The Securam TopLit electronic lock will retro fit to most any safe or gun safes built in the last 30-40 years, but if you are not sure about your particular application, give one of our safe experts a call in the showroom. Our showroom is open 10am to 6pm, Monday thru Saturday. 800-933-3515 We typically stock the Securam TopLit electronic lock in our warehouse and have them ready to ship.