The Fort Knox Spartan 6637 gun safes offers more steel at a competitive price. The Fort Knox Spartan 6637 safes are a NO FRILLS safe with thicker steel in the door, thicker steel in the body and it’s built by Fort Knox. Fort Knox has one of the gun safe industry’s best reputations. The body of the Fort Knox Spartan 6637 safes is 3/16 Inch plate steel and the door is ⅜ Inch plate steel with 4 way 1½ Inch bolts. The Spartan Series has a 1450 Degree/50 Minute Fire Certification. The Spartan gun safes come standard with the S&G combination key locking dial, exterior hinges, 5 spoke handle, interior lighting and a 3 way electrical outlet plug. The Fort Knox Spartan 6637 gun safes may just be the industry’s best value in a heavy body, heavy door gun safe. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
FORT KNOX Spartan 6637 SAFES Standard Features:
- UL Listed.
- Certified 1450°F/50 minute fire protection.
- ⅜” Solid Steel Plate Door Thickness.
- Quadrafold™ door frame with deep recessed door.
- 3/16″ steel outer body, Uni-body construction (2″ total body thickness).
- Fort Knox Spartan 6637 gun safes have 10-1½ diameter door locking bolts strategically placed at sides, top & bottom of door
- Drill deflector bolt guard.
- EasyGlide™, External ball-bearing hinges.
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings.
- S&G Group II manipulation resistant lock, spy-proof & key lock dial
- Fort Knox Spartan 6637 gun safes has a durable textured finish
- Carpeted interior, including side walls and door panel
- Remote Relocker.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Other Popular Options:
- Electronic lock
- Light Package
- Door Organizer
FORT KNOX Spartan 6637 GUN SAFES Dimensions:
FORT KNOX Spartan 6637 GUN SAFES Fire Rating: