The Superior Master 50 gun safe is one of the most popular mid-level products on the market today, offering a laminated plate steel door with a reinforced door edge and door jamb for insane pry resistance. The Superior Master 50 also features a thick 10 gauge body complimented by a 5 spoke handle. The two-tone gloss finishes offered from Superior safes are second to none in beauty, designed to accent any décor. Deciding on a new safe can be overwhelming, check out “What is the Best Safe For Me?” for some pointers, our team is also more than happy to help. With our cheap shipping rates and super low prices, we can offer shipped prices that almost always beats our competitor’s free shipping prices.
SUPERIOR MASTER 50 GUN SAFE Features:
- U.L. Listed and Certified.
- 1650°F for 90 Minutes Fire Rating
- Diamond Hardplate.
- Double step Door.
- 10 Gauge Body Thickness.
- Bolt Detent System.
- Superior Master 50 gun safes have external Ball Bearing Hinges with Decorative Hinge Caps.
- Four-Way Active Bolt System, on all Models.
- With Radius Corners (Double Weld on both sides).
- Gloss and Textured Colors Available on all Models.
- Door Panel System Standard.
|H x W x D||72.5″ x 42″ x 28″, 30.5″ overall|
|Outer Shell Thickness||10ga.|
|Active Bolts||18- 1½”|
|Door Plate Thickness||3/16″ outer with 12 ga. inner plate, 1/2″ edge|
Talk to one of our safe specialists! West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe!