Unlike others of its class, the Superior Master 60 gun safes have unprecedented features.
- The Superior Master gun safes series offers six sizes to cover the volume needs of just about everyone.
- The Superior Master gun safes series offers a double-step door design, active bolts on all four sides, and three layers of fire protection on the top and two on the sides for a fire certification of 1650 degrees/90 minutes.
- The Superior Master safes are a classic edition, more than qualified to keep your collectibles safe.
- The Superior Master 60 gun safes also offer a laminated plate steel door with a reinforced door edge and door jamb for insane pry resistance.
- The Superior Master series also has a thick 10 gauge body and a 5 spoke handle. The two-tone gloss finishes are beautiful to look at and will make a nice accent in any decor.
Also, with our cheap shipping rates and super low prices, we can offer almost free shipping that almost always beats our competitor’s free shipping prices. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
SUPERIOR MASTER GUN SAFES Features:
- U.L. Listed and Certified.
- 1650°F for 90 Minutes Fire Rating
- Diamond Hardplate.
- Double step Door.
- 10 Gauge Body Thickness.
- Bolt Detent System.
- Master 60 gun safes have external Ball Bearing Hinges with Decorative Hinge Caps.
- Four-Way Active Bolt System, on all Models.
- With Radius Corners (Double Weld on both sides).
- Gloss and Textured Colors Available on all Models.
- Door Panel System Standard.
|H x W x D||72.5″ x 48″ x 28.5″, 30.5″ overall|
|Outer Shell Thickness||10ga.|
|Active Bolts||20- 1½”|
|Door Plate Thickness||3/16″ outer with 12 ga. inner plate, 1/2″ edge|
The Superior Master 60 gun safes are one of the best mid level gun safes in the industry today.