The Fort Knox Titan 7241 gun safes or vaults offer great fire and security features in a great home fire and burglary safe. With a 1680 degree/90 minute fire certification, almost 3/4″ of plate steel in the door and 3/8″ steel in the body, this gun safe is no light weight. The Fort Knox Titan safes or vaults also has one of the smoothest gear drive mechanisms ever developed in the safe industry. The door organizer is now standard on the Titan gun safes and so is the LED lighting.
The door organizer allows you storage on the door, which buys back space on the shelves inside the safe. At the Titan Series level corner bolts are now a standard feature. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
Fort Knox Titan 7241 gun safes standard features:
- UL Listed, so you know that your safes security has been tested.
- Certified 1680°F/90 minute fire protection.
- 1 ¾” Reinforced Fire Door Thickness, so your safe will have excellent pry protection.
- Quadrafold™ door frame with deep recessed door, so your safe will have excellent pry protection.
- Titan safes have a 10 gauge door shell wrapped around 2 layers of fire protection, a 3/8″ steel plate, and a 3/16″ ArmaKnox AR500 steel plate.
- 3/16″ steel outer body, Uni-body construction (1½” total body thickness).
- Fort Knox Titan 7241 gun safes has 3/16″ ArmaKnox AR500 inner steel liner in body.
- 18-1½” diameter active door locking bolts strategically placed at sides, top & bottom of door.
- Corner Bolts standard, so your safe will have unparalleled pry protection.
- LED interior lighting standard, so you will be able to see everything inside your safe easily.
- Patented rack & pinion gear drive locking mechanism.
- Bolt Detent, so the safes door bolts will not chip the body paint.
- Titan 7241 gun safes has drill deflector bolt guard.
- EasyGlide™, concealed ball-bearing hinges.
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings.
- Gold, Chrome and Black Chrome handle available
- S&G Group II manipulation resistant lock, spy-proof & key lock dial
- Many High Gloss Finishes to choose from
- Carpeted interior, including side walls and door panel
- Remote Relocker, so your safe with be very tough to crack.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Fort Knox Titan safes popular options:
- Level III (¼” body steel upgrade)
- Electronic lock, so the safe will be speedy and easy to open
- Stainless steel package
There are no reviews yet.