AMSEC (American Security) UL1511 fire safes are among the top fire safes in the industry boasting a 2hr 1850° burn time. If Amsec UL1511 fire safes safe are exposed to fire and fail to protect the contents, your UL safe will be replaced free of charge(excluding media items). Just return the safe freight prepaid to the factory accompanied with the fire report. Contact us for further details. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
UL1511 fire safes Features:
- The best warranty in the business. Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor.
- U.L. listed Class 350°F two hour fire and impact rating.
- Safes withstand fires of up to 1850°F for two hours and a 30′ drop – equivalent to falling through a 2 story burning building.
- Increased barriers for burglary protection. Impressive 3½” thick recessed door with ⅝” thick front for excellent pry resistance.
- Handle activated locking mechanism with ⅞” diameter solid steel chrome plated locking bolts offering smooth operation.
- Internal anchor bolt hole with hardware.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock with relock. 1 million possible combinations.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relock device activated by severe attack.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide additional security and smooth operation.
- For your convenience, rubber feet are standard
- Attractively accented with a brass or chrome plated dial, brass or chrome handle, decorative emblems and plush velour interior.
- Available in durable Sandstone or Granite textured finishes.
Amsec UL1511 fire safes Optional Extras
- A variety of electronic digital locks to suit your exact needs.
UL1511 fire safes Lifetime Replacement Warranty:
- If your UL safe is exposed to fire and failed to protect the contents, your UL safe will be replaced free of charge. Just return the safe freight prepaid to the factory accompanied with the fire report. Contact your dealer for further details.
|Inside H x W x D||14¾ x 11¼ x 12|
|Outside H x W x D||21¼ x 17 x 18½|
|Door Opening||14¾ x 11¼|
|Cubic Inch Capacity||2,070|
The UL1511 fire safes are a great fire safe.