The Prosteel Vanguard storm security door (Prosteel Vault Doors) offers home security and protection from severe weather conditions at a price never before available. Choose from an attractive 2 or 6 panel design to match the decor of your home. With a left hand or right hand in swing configuration the Prosteel Vanguard storm security door is sure to fit your application. Available in both the 2’6″ and 3″0″ widths. The Prosteel Vanguard storm security door, which is FEMA approved, is built around six chromed locking bolts and is offered with a electronic keypad locking mechanism. Whether you need to protect your family from severe weather conditions, keep people out or keep valuables in, the Prosteel Vanguard storm security door is an effective and affordable way to do it.
Protect you and your valuables with a Prosteel Vanguard storm security door
Our ProSteel Vanguard Security Door will turn any closet or room into a secure vault at an economical price. You can’t be too careful these days. Eve
n the best neighborhoods can fall victim to criminals and violent storms can strike anywhere. Installing a residential or commercial steel security door or vault door is a good deterrent to the would-be home or business intruder.
- FEMA 320 compliant door for those in “Tornado Alley”
- Substitutes for any 2’6″ or 3’0″ interior door
- White primer coat finish
- Available in 2 panel or 6 panel designs
- 3 hour fire rating: compliant to FEMA 252
- Steel frame door
- Six 1″ bolts
- Shipping weight: 300 lbs
- Tornado/Hurricane rating: FEMA 320 (built to deflect a 12 foot 2″ x 4″ shot from a cannon at 100 mph)
- Pro Steel Vanguard 36 Security Door Installation Instructions
- Pro Steel Vanguard 30 Security Door Installation Instructions
Check out our industry leading Security, Appearance, Fire Protection and Ease-of-Use that make ProSteel Vanguard storm security door, the doors that keep you safe.
If you are still undecided, Compare Our Doors to see which one works best