Champion Victory 30 gun safes (formerly Medalist 31 gun safes) are built with many features other safe companies can’t afford to offer.
The Champion Victory 30 safes (Medalist 31 gun safes) offer thicker steel, the famous Sargent & Greenleaf lock, internal ball-bearing hinges and 4 sided active door bolts. Champion Medalist safes offer excellent security and great looks at an affordable price. The Champion Victory 30 gun safes are also standard with a 1400 degree/60 minute fire certification. With their lifetime warranty, good looks and security, the Victory series of gun safes from Champion Safe are a good choice for those shopping for a safe on a budget.
Also, with our cheap shipping rates and super low prices, we can offer shipping that almost always beats our competitor’s free shipping prices. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
CHAMPION VICTORY GUN SAFES FIRE AND SECURITY RATINGS
- Phoenix Class I fire protection
- 1400° 60 Minute rating
- Lifetime warranty
- UL security rating
- Sargent&Greenleaf dial lock
- Champion’s Auto-Relock system
- Diamond Imbedded Armor-Plate
CHAMPION VICTORY 30 SAFES BOLTWORKS
- Four-way active boltworks–no dead bolts
- 10 – 1″ door bolts
- Roughneck bolt guides
MAXIMUM SECURITY DOOR
- Auto-detent™ system
- 12 gauge outer door steel, 14 gauge inner door steel
- Internal ball-bearing hinges
- Chrome lock & 3 spoke handle
CHAMPION VICTORY 30 GUN SAFES BODY
- Two layers of fire insulation
- 12 Gauge outer steel wall
- Up to two inch thick composite wall
- High-gloss polyurethane finish
- Plush velour interior
- All-Pro interior
|Outer Shell Thickness||12 Ga|
|Volume (Cubic Feet)||26 CF|
|Approx. Weight||625 lbs|
|Door Edge Thickness||7/16″|
|Body Thickness||up to 2″|
The Champion Victory 30 gun safes are a great choice at the entry level of the gun safe industry.
There are no reviews yet.