AMSEC WS1014 wall safes are designed to provide hidden protection for documents and miscellaneous valuables at an affordable prices. The WS1014 wall safes is also designed for easy installation between 16″ on center wall studs with pre-drilled anchor holes and a built-in flange, eliminating unnecessary re-plastering. Wall safes are a convenient way to keep daily use documentation and valuables locked up, with quick access in mind. Wall safes are an affordable and easy way to conceal your goods, often times they are placed in the wall in the back of a closet so clothing can add additional discretion. Furthermore, the safe is recessed so you can hang a picture over the safe for the ultimate level of concealment. WS1014 Wall Safes do not offer fire protection, if you want something with fire protection you should look at the WFS149e5lp. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?” to find the safe that will best fit your needs.
WS1014 Wall Safes Features:
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable lock, with relock and 1 million possible combinations
- Flat dial allows flush mounted installation.
- 3/16″ thick solid steel door with dead bar.
- Continuous non-removable hinge.
Electronic lock Options:
- U.L. Listed Type 1
- Audible and visual feedback
- 15-minute penalty lockout after four incorrect entries
- All the features included in the ESL-10xl
- 1 manager, 1 courier, 8 users
- Supports time delay
- Supports dual control
- Additional numbers may be entered immediately before final digit of combo to baffle onlookers
H x W x D
|10 x 13¾ x 3½|
H x W x D
|12¼ x 15¾ x 4|
|Door Opening||9⅝ x 12¾|
The Amsec WS1014 wall safes are an import product, not manufactured in the US.